Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'M BACK!

Is there anyone out there reading this?????

Okay, lets be real, It's been a REALLY LONG TIME since I have blogged, and it would quite honestly be a miracle if someone were actually checking this thing for updates.  But I'm going to start this thing up again anyway because I still prefer blogs to any other form of social media.  I have nothing against the other places.  They are fun, and I use them all the time, but blogs just seam so much more personal to me, and I like that.  


I stopped blogging because my computer broke.  I tried keeping it up on my phone for a while, but the app just doesn't let you personalize it like I want, so I eventually gave that up.  At one point I got a new lap top, but sadly it got stepped on before it even had a chance to live.  

I recently decided that I want to try writing a book.  Not any of  that boring self help stuff, but a fun, feel good novel.  I am mostly doing it to see if I actually can, but I have a dream that maybe it will be how I provide for my family.  I have a great grandpa who was an amazing author, and who knows, maybe I'll get to follow in his foot steps.  So far I've written Four whole pages!  And a sentence on the fifth.  :)  I'm expecting it to take me at least a couple years at the earliest.  

But anyway, I knew that If I ever wanted a chance of this actually going anywhere that I would need a computer because my handwriting sucks!  Plus my kids are getting to the point where they need it for school to, so I save a little money, and finally bought one.  I't's probably the cheapest one in the store, but it's perfect for what I need.  

I was sitting here tonight crying, wishing I had something to keep me busy  (I'll tell you why later) when I suddenly remembered my blog!  I was so excited! So I found it, figured out how to break in because I had forgotten my password, and here I am!  

I plan on blogging often, but it will take me some time to remember how all the fun little extra stuff works, so be patient with me.  But starting now, my blog is back!  

2 comments: