Saturday, February 18, 2017

Kyle's Very First Scout Camp Out!

Last night was the 11 year old scout campout for our Stake.  Being the nervous, and over protective mamma that I am, I was very happy with the fact that the camp out took place in the field at out church.  :) 

I think it's kinda funny that we live in a place that hardly ever gets any rain, and yet he "camped" in the rain today.  :)

When my sister came to pick him up to take him to the church, he gave me a hug, and turned to Kenzie and said " I need you to take care of mom because I won't be here to do it"  He was so intense about it.  You'd think that he was going off to war rather than going a couple miles up the road to spend the night at our church!  :)
 Since I wasn't there, I don't know a lot about what went on durring camp, but I did get a couple of pictures, thanks to a mom who was there.

He said he had fun, and I'm glad that he got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment