Monday, May 18, 2015

Mackenzie's Broken Foot

One day when I was picking up my kids from school I noticed that Mackenzie was very slowly limping toward me. When she got closer I realized that she had tears streaming down her face. 

I quickly learned that she had hurt her foot doing some kind of fancy flip at lunch recess. She had gone to the nurse nurse but they hadn't found anything wrong with it. So they iced it and sent her back to class. But she had a substitute that day and was scared to tell her that she was hurting. 

Mackenzie can be kind of dramatic, so I wasn't quite sure how hurt she really was. But the mention of walking home brought a fresh wave at f tears so I called and got us a ride. 

My mom and grandma couldn't find anything wron with it either so we went home where Mackenzie spent the next few hours in tears and neading help to get everywhere. So we took her to the ER where we learned that she had two green stick fractures on her foot. Now she gets to wear this very fashionable shoe everywhere she goes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment