When I got married almost 10 years ago I had no idea what crazy adventures the next few years would take me on!
Then when I unexpectedly became a widow, and single mother of two at the ripe old age of 29, many people wondered how I handled it with such a sence of calm and reassurance.
My answer: Aaron & I chose to be Sealed for time and all Eternity in the Beautiful Mesa Arizona Temple of the Church Of JESUS CHRIST Of Later Day Saints.
This means that there is no "till death do us part" for us! I get to be married to my best friend FOREVER!!! And we also get to be sealed to our beautiful babies FOREVER!!!
This knowledge has brought me so much peace! It is the reason why I am able to be happy, and enjoy my life despite the fact that my hubby is in Heaven!
I am so grateful for the blessings of the Temple, and the peace and comfort that they bring to my life!











No comments:
Post a Comment