At 6:45 Kimber came over and picked us up to go to her house where she helped me give Kenzie cute hair for the first day. Here is the diference between girls and boys in the morning. Kenzie has to endure having her hair being done for at least a half hour, while Kyle sits on the couch fully ready, and board out of his mind waiting for school to start. :)
Here are my cute babies all ready for their first day of school!
The thing I love most about this school year is that my kids get to see eachother several times during the day. I don't know if you can see him, but I am standing where Kenzie lines up, and Kyle is at the top left corner of the picture behind the drinking fountain. They also get to see eachother at lunch, and they usually pass eachother a couple times during the day.
Mackenzie and her best friend Makenzie get more and more alike all the time. They showed up to the first day with the same backpack, they already have the same name, and same teacher, and Kenzie actually tried on those same shoes. :)
After school both kids were super excited to tell me all about their day at school. They both had an awesome first day, and couldn't wait to go back! Kenzie made this hat, and Kyle also made a craft that he left at school.
I just have to say that I am so happy because both kids did amazing the first three days! Kyle happily went off to his place to line up, and Mackenzie went with her class with no crying or screaming at all! It's gona be a great year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment