Our Easter started on Friday night when we dyed our Easter eggs. The sad part is that we forgot to out them away once they dried so they kinda went bad.
On Saturday we spent the morning at Kimber's house watching her kids. That afternoon was the annual family Easter party! We had a barbecue, an Easter Egg hunt, and an egg toss. It was lots of fun as always!
On Sunday the kids were excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought, and find the eggs that he had hidden for them.
Then we headed to church the kids each wore their new Easter clothes from Grandma! I taught my Easter lesson that I had spent the better part if 2 weeks preparing, and thankfully the kids listened! Sometimes that's not the case. :)
After church we relaxed at home for a few minutes before taking the kids to get a treat from grandma.
When I smelled my mom's Easter dinner cooking, I suddenly realized that it hadn't even occurred to me to make something soecial for Easter dinner. :)
When I got home I dreamed of scalloped potatoes and ham while I made Spaghetti for our Easter Dinner. Next year I will remember to buy yummy Easter food! :)
We had a great Easter and we hope you did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment