Today I was woken up sometime around 5 am for the 4th, or is it the 5th day in a row now. To be honest I'm not COMOLETKY sure how many days it's been. All I know is that I AM TIRED! Our usual wake up time on a school day is usually at seven, unless I have to get up early to babysit. But even then it's not 5 am!
Today I caught a little bit of a break though because Kimber didn't have to go to work until 11. IT WAS GREAT! I actually got to spend some time sitting in complete silence munching on tortilla chips and cheese dip!
I watched Kimber's kids for about three hours before it was time to start walking to the school to pick up my kids! The walk was great today! I didn't even care that it was hot because I got to push my favorite stroller today. The one with the wheel that's about to fall off, but I have put a lot of miles on that stroller, and it has been very good to me!
We met up with David on the way home, and he was nice enough to drive us home. The only problem was when Kenzie REFUSED to get out of the car because she wanted to play at Slade's house! I eventually got her home though, and after. Gourmet dinner of Hamburger Helper, both lds put on their new swimsuits and played life guards. They spent a solid hour running around the house saving drowning babies, and saving people from shark attacks! :).
Now it's 10 PM ANSI am SO SLERPY, but I don't want to sleep because it's finally that magical time of night where I actually have some "me time" it's a battle I fight with myself nearly every day. :)
Well I guess that's all I can think of to say today.
Good night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment