I seriously love school pictures! After picture day I anxiously go through my kids back packs each afternoon hoping to find the envelopes containing my precious pictures! It always takes much longer than I want it to, but when they finally come I am as excited as a kid on Christmas morning!
Today was no exception, and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out!
This is Kyle's 2nd grade picture! I think he looks very handsome, and I love that his hair stayed perfectly all the way until picture time! I think he looks more and more like his daddy with each new school picture! And I love that!
This is Mackenzie's Kindergarten picture! I she is such a pretty little girl, and I love that the thing stayed in her hair for the picture! To be honest, I was a little worried about that. :). What surprised me about this picture was that the first thing I noticed was that she looks a lot like her daddy in it! It surprised me because most people think she looks more like me . I think it's mostly the way she is squinting her eyes while she smiles....just like him.
This is Mackenzie's Kindergarten picture! I she is such a pretty little girl, and I love that the thing stayed in her hair for the picture! To be honest, I was a little worried about that. :). What surprised me about this picture was that the first thing I noticed was that she looks a lot like her daddy in it! It surprised me because most people think she looks more like me . I think it's mostly the way she is squinting her eyes while she smiles....just like him.
I can't wait to put these pictures in their frames! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment