When I got there they were in the middle of making these cute little jack-o-lanterns. My job was to punch holes, and feed strings through them . Kyle's is the one on the right with the purple wings. :)
Then I got to take apart a buliton board, and put up another one. This took me a really long time!
At recess time it was Kyle's turn to be the teacher helper... He got to file stuff, and he thought it was great! :)
Then I got to grade the spelling tests. This was probably the hardest thing for me because my vision, and 2nd grade handwriting just don't aren't the best combination lol :)
Then I got to take apart a buliton board, and put up another one. This took me a really long time!
At recess time it was Kyle's turn to be the teacher helper... He got to file stuff, and he thought it was great! :)
Then I got to grade the spelling tests. This was probably the hardest thing for me because my vision, and 2nd grade handwriting just don't aren't the best combination lol :)
When I was done it was so close to the end of school that I stopped by to see if I could help Kenzie 's teacher with anything because there really was no point in going home at that point. They were just having play time though so I gave Kenzie a hug and headed to the office to wait .
Luckily my sister had mercy on me though, and she picked me up and we drove around for a few minutes before school ended.
Although I am absolutely exhausted, I had so much fun today , and I'm so glad that I finally had the chance to spend at my kids school because it's something that I love to do ! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment