Thursday, May 1, 2014

Poor Kyle!

I had an old printer. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it so it was just sitting off to the side out of the way in my room. Atleast I thought it was out of the way.

Kyle stepped on it the other day, and broke through the glass on the copy machine part of the printer. This was the result. 
It was pretty deep, and I wasn't sure if it might need stitches, and of course I had absolutely no band aids, of disinfecting medicine of any kind!  

Luckily my mom was able to help me out, but when she saw the cut she wasn't sure about stitches either. 

So we jumped in her car and headed to my grandmas house where they determined that they thought it would be ok without stitches. My mom helped me reckean it, and get it bandaged before taking us back home. 

Now a couple days later it has finally stopped bleeding, and he says it doesn't hurt anymore !  I'm just glad it wasn't worse !

No comments:

Post a Comment