Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Being A Mom

I have always been a pretty shy person.  I prefer to blend into the background and watch things happen.  I prefer to steer clear of drama, although it tends to find its way to me  anyway LOL.  

But when it comes to standing up for my kids, all of the above goes out the window!  

I recently found myself in a situation where I felt the need to stand up for one of my kids.  The details aren't important, but I will say that I was a nervous wreck for a few hours because I was so far out of my comfort zone that I couldn't even see it anymore!  But with some advice from my parents, and some Heavenly help, I was able to address the situation in a way that got me results  that are a hundred times better than I could have hoped for!  

If you ever find the nerd to stand up for your kids, please do it!  It us so worth it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment