Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Having Fun On S Crappy Day!

Today was seriously one of the worst days I've had in a really long time!  I won't complain too much because I know how totally annoying it is to read other people's complaints all the time!  So I will  only say this:  Babysitting was STRESSFUL AS HECK, my brand new AWESOME cup fell off the stroller and shattered, I literally had to hold back the tears at that point, and because of the clean up I was ten minutes late starting my walk and practically had to run!  And as if all that is not enough, I am now not exactly sure how thrilled I am with Kyle's teacher!  (Sigh)

Luckily my evening at home with my kids was a lot more relaxing!  I even found a fun free app that allows you to play with your makeup, and I relieved my stress by playing with it for a while.   I think I had a little too much fun with it!  LOL

This is the first one
I think I like this one the best!  :)
Of cores I had to try purple!  
And when I saw this one, and thought of the time Kimber and I were walking through the makeup isle, and she refers to it as "street walker blue" I just couldn't resist trying a picture with it!  :). 
Now I'm off to bed.  I really hope I can calm my mind down enough to sleep!  I really hope tomorrow is a better day !  

No comments:

Post a Comment