Monday, September 16, 2013

Stink in' Kid!

I mentioned a few posts back that Kyle is having a hard time lining up with his class.  Well today he had to write me thus note.  
It says:

Dear, momy
I'm not cabable if lining up with my class. 
Love, Kyle. 
PS please don't hate me. Please?

Kyle and I had a talk today:  I basically told him some of the scarier reasons why it is important for him to stay with his class, and I told him that I would prefer that he come home from school alive.  I'm hoping that I've scared him into doing  what he's supposed to do!  But if not,  I have already talked to his teacher about coming to school and holding his hand at each line up time and walk him all the way to class!  Maybe embarrassment will be the route I have to take, although I hope not because I will have to bring my whole little army with me if it comes to that.  But it made the teacher laugh, and she thought it was a great idea!  :). N

No comments:

Post a Comment