Thursday, September 19, 2013

Really?????

Now that both my kids are at school during the day I generally babysit at my sisters house.  You know... Let the kids mess up their own house instead of mine.  :). 

Today was  just like any other....

Until the power went out.  

Ellie was sound asleep, so Slade and I just hung out for a little bit hoping that it would come back on.  


After about  forty-five minutes I decided  that I didn't want to just sit around and wait for it to get hot, so I grabbed some diapers& wipes....

A drink for the kids that I could Cary with me without it going bad in the heat...
And some things the kids could dring out of, and threw it all in the bottom of the stroller.  
I then woke Ellie up and put the kids in the stroller.  
Last I grabbed my cup of water from the freezer, and picked my keys up off of the counter.  
I then stepped behind the stroller to start pushing it toward the door, and THATS WHEN THE POWER CAME BACK ON!

I was happy that we didn't have to go outside, but irritated that I had woken up the baby for no reason!  

Oh well, it's things like this that help things interesting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment