Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Memories On A Really Tough Day

Today is a really hard day for me.  Probably the hardest day of the whole year!  Today is the anniversary of the day my hubby passed away two years ago. 

Today I was having fun going through some pictures when I came across this that I made a few years ago. 
It brought tears to my eyes!  Happy tears ofcourse.  :)

I found this one too!
Although I am feeling a little sad and missing my hubby today, I am comforted by the fact that although this separation is a long one, it is not going to last forever!  Because our family is an Eternal one, and we will be together again someday! 

Aaron truly is my other half, and I love him so much that I don't know how to put it into words! 
Although our family only got to spend a few short years together, we were blessed to have lots of fun times! 

I needed a good laugh today so I clicked here This video of Kyle & Aaron always makes me smile! 

I've also been listening to some songs that bring back some sweet memories! 
This is the first song Aaron and I ever danced to And This is the second! It was dancing to these two songs that marked the exact time that we fell in love! This is a song that popped into my life right before Aaron's funeral And out of nowhere, just a couple of months ago, Aaron's sister sent me This I want to sing it, but I can't get through it without crying!

I listen to these four songs often, but there are other times when these songs just randomly start playing at the weirdest times, and in the strangest places.  I realized one day that this was just one little way that Aaron was letting me know that he is still with me!  I know of atleast one other person that has this happen to them with songs that remind them of Aaron!  It is truly a huge comfort to know that our loved ones who have passed on before us are still with us, and watch over us! 

Aaron I love you, and I miss you every single day!  But I know that you really are in a better place where you are able to be the man that I knew you always wanted to be!  I am grateful for, and look forward to those special times when I am able to know of your presence!  Just so you know, the kids are starting to notice little things too!  :)  I love you so much, and look forward to the day when our family is together again!  Till We Meet Again!

Forever Yours,

Courtney 

1 comment: