Wednesday, August 28, 2013

School Days!


During weeks 2&3 of school Kenzie's class had their color days!  I think it's a really fun thing that they do!  Each day is about a different color.  They wear that color to school, do projects about the colors, and sing songs about the colors!  That's why most of these pictures are if Kenzie.  She still struggled each morning with the whole separation thing, but by the end  of the days she was all smiled!  

Kyle is loving every minute of school!  I'm lucky to get a hug goodbye in front of the school before he runs off to play!  Then when he meets up with us after school, he goes in and on about his day!  I LIVE IT!  Kyle gets to do lots of art projects!  Do you see the bear in the top row?  This is a project he did where he had to dress his bear like what he wants to be when he grows up!  

I just have to say that I live the school that my kids go to!  Kenzie's Teacher is wonderful, and knows exactly how to handle Kenzie's anxiety issues!  And I don't know Kyle's teacher very well yet, but from what I have seen so far she is the perfect combination of everything that Kyle needs in a teacher!  She is very living and affectionate towards her students, but she can also be very strict when she needs to be!  I am so excited for all that my kids will learn this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment