I have always loved baking cookies! The only problem was that I was never very good at it. They usually tasted alright, but they never looked very pretty. They were always too big, or too little so I could never get them to cook right, and they were always misshapen and ugly.
That is all in the past now thanks to a miracle cookie recipe that I came across a few months ago! Now whenever I have to take cookies anywhere. I'm not embarrassed to do so! They are moist, and chewy, and seriously taste amazing! They also bake into perfectly shaped cookies every single time! And that is truly a miracle in its self when I am the person baking them!
These cookies are a huge hit whenever I take them anywhere, and I am always being asked for the recipe! So, today I have decided to share the recipe with you so that you can taste the amazingness for yourselves!
Pudding Cookies
Ingredients:
1 1/2 sticks of butter
3/4 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 Cups flour
1-2 Cups chocolate chips, or anything else you want to add
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add in pudding package and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Slowly add in flour mixture until well incorporated. I find that the dough is way too sticky to handle so I usually add in a little extra flour until the dough is how I want it. Stir in chocolate chips. Roll into one inch balls, and place on greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-12 minutes.
A few things I have learned about this recipe:
1. They taste the best if you eat them at least one day after they are baked! I don't know why but they do.
2. When I double the recipe it us the perfect amount to take to family parties!
I hope you like these cookies as much as we do!

No comments:
Post a Comment