Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Since I'm Gona Be Awake For A While....

I'mgona celebrate!!!
A few weeks ago I started doing this workout.  It was more cardio than I had done in a really long time, and I struggled to make it through the first mile.  

I did it every day though, well six days a week, always pushing myself just a little bit farther than I felt like I could go.  

Tonight I started week #3, and I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the place where I usually have to stop, and I was still feeling great!  So I kept going, and before long I was at the end of the workout, and I felt like I could have kept right on going!  I was so excited, and proud of myself!  The last time I made it through a cardio workout this long was when my kids were still babies!  

The only drawback is that I started my workout a little late tonight, and since its not exactly a good idea to do do cardio and go right to sleep, I get to stay  awake for a while.  

I think I'll be starting my workout a little earlier tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment