Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I HATE Bed Time!

Let me clarify that!  I love bed time once my kids are asleep, but the HOURS spent trying to get them to actually shut up and sleep, yeah I hate it.... Just plain HATE IT!!!!

I have tried loss of privileges,  a reward system, separating one into my room, and flat out bribery,  heck I even put them to bed at 6:00 one night!  NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!  The time keeps getting later, and later, and as a single mom, night time is my ONLY hope for a little bit of me time, and now it seams like I have no hope of that at all!  There was a night last week when I couldn't even START my workout until 11 PM!  Yes I know I probably should have just skipped it that night, but if I miss a day, I lose the momentum, and then all the work I've  already done goes right out the window!  

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain, and I love my kids to pieces!  I am just sitting here listening to them STILL laughing and talking after TWO HOURS of being told to go to sleep, and I am feeling pretty frustrated at the moment!!  

Ooooo it's been quiet for ten whole minutes  in a row now....I might actually get to take a shower AND still get to bed at a somewhat decent hour tonight!  


No comments:

Post a Comment