I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a REALLY long time, and this past Friday, I finally did it! When my sister got off of work, she dropped me and the kids off at a near by hair salon. I had planned on getting Kyle's hair cut too, because he was in desperate need of a haircut, but I was a little surprised when Mackenzie asked if she could get hers cut too!
They cut EIGHT inches off of my hair, and a few inches off of Kenzie's as well, and kyle looks like a little boy again! :) We are all loving our new hair cuts, and it is SOOOOO much cooler with shorter hair! :)
They cut EIGHT inches off of my hair, and a few inches off of Kenzie's as well, and kyle looks like a little boy again! :) We are all loving our new hair cuts, and it is SOOOOO much cooler with shorter hair! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment