Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sometimes You Have To Improvise!

On the last Tuesday of the school year, we were walking to school to pick Kyle up at the end of the day just like normal.  And just like normal, I was pushing the ginormous bus sized double stroller while Kenzie pushed the  umbrella stroller.  It was also super hot outside, just like normal.  

Other than being way too hot, we were doing great, making excellent time for the fact that I had four kids with me.... Until...

We were just about to my mom's house when the wheel broke on the little stroller.  I tried to fix it, but  it just wasn't gona happen, so I had to set My niece Mckynlee on the top of the double stroller between my arms so she wouldn't fall.  We left the broken stroller at my moms as we passed, and made it to school with a few minutes to spare!  

It was heavy, and I was worn out by the time we got back home, but at least I know what I can do next year when I have nobody to push a second stroller.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment