First we listened as the teacher explained a little bit about her class, and how great they are!
Then it was time for the awards! Kyle got his for doing so well on his math Blasters!
And I brought lots of little fans with me to help cheer for him!
Here is Kyle's whole class in their first grade shirts that they painted. The teachers shirt is really cool, it has each of the kids handprints on it! :)
Here is Kyle showing off his shirt after school!
And ofcourse Kenzie wanted a picture too! :)
Oh and I almost forgot! Here is his award!Then it was time for the awards! Kyle got his for doing so well on his math Blasters!
And I brought lots of little fans with me to help cheer for him!
Here is Kyle's whole class in their first grade shirts that they painted. The teachers shirt is really cool, it has each of the kids handprints on it! :)
Here is Kyle showing off his shirt after school!
And ofcourse Kenzie wanted a picture too! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment