Friday, April 5, 2013

Single Once Again

If you are reading this, you probably know that I nolonger have a boyfriend.  It is a very long story, with a lot of details that quite frankly piss me off!  The story is not important though. 

What is important is that it gave me a chance to take a step back, and to do a  lot of praying and soul searching. I even went and got my Patriarchal Blessing in hopes that it would give me some clairity on the situation!    I had so many things being trown at me all at once, that I was really, REALLY confused!  It took a little while, but in the end, I came to the realization that he is just not the guy that I am suposed to be with.  It was for this reason alone that I broke up with him.  There was no one person's opinion that made this decision for me, and believe me, THERE WERE A LOT OF THEM! 

In the end I just had to do my best to tune everything else out, and just focus on what Heavenly Father's plan for me and my family is.  Because only he knows what that plan is.  And it is up to me to be as intune with the Spirit as I canso that I can understand the answers to my prayers when they come.  And THAT, my friends, is exactly how I came to make the decisions about my relationship that I did! 

Today I am happy to call Michael my friend!  He is such a great person, with the possibility of such a bright future ahead of him!  And I know that there is a great girl out there for him, and I am so excited for the day that he finds her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment