Also:
That night, after the kids had gone to sleep, Michael stopped by. I knew that he had a present for each of the kids that he wanted to drop off before heading to California the next day, but thats all I was expecting.
So when he showed up with a huge box full of presents, I was a little surprised! Not only did he have the presents that I knew about, but he also had a present for each of the kids to open the next day, as well as some stuffed animals for them to share!
The surprise presents each contained activities for the kids to do to keep him occupied until Christmas! They were SO EXCITED TO OPEN THEM!
Also in that box was a Christmas tin. After showing me all of the other presents, he handed it to me. When I opened it, I noticed that it was full of chocilates, and I was so excited that I hurried over to give him a hug! But after barely even hugging me, Michael turned me back around and told me to look closer. So I started to dig through the chocolate, and it didn't take me long to find what looked like some sort of battery charger. I knew that this couldn't be what he had meant, so I kept diging, and soon I came to a bright purple digital camera!!!!!
I was SO EXCITED, and really surprised because I was not expecting this AT ALL!!! I had already recieved a Christmas present from him, so I had no reason to think that he was going to give me another one!
I hurried over and gave him another hug, and thanked him again. He told me that when he had found out that my camera had broken, and that my Christmas pictures would have to be taken on my not so great ipod camera, he wanted to make sure that I had something to take some nice pictures on Christmas morning! And part of the reason that he chose this particular one was because it was my favorite color! :)
Just for the record, I think that I seriously have the m ost thoughtful guy EVER!



No comments:
Post a Comment