Friday, January 4, 2013

Candy Trains!

The day before the last day of the semester, the 1st graders at Kyle's school had a candy train party, and I got to be there with Kyle!  When we got in the clasroom, the desks were covered in paper, and each kid got a ziploc bag full of candy, and a piece of cardboard covered in foil. 

The kids first had to classifiy their candies, and then the teacher would tell them what to so one step at a time, and they had so much fun!  It took a couple of hours because there were so many kids doing it all at once, but they had so much fun! 

Kyle did his compleetely by himself other than placing the icing glue on the candies, and he was so proud of himself when he was finished!  I was proud of him too! 





These were so simple but also so cute and fun that I might have to make them with Kyle & Kenzie next Christmas!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment