Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Christmas Lights!

About a week ago or so my grandma M. called and told me that she had some Christmas lights for me.  So I happily accepted them, and casually mentioned in passing to the boys in my family that I needed some help putting them up, but I honestly kinda forgot about them. 
 
Then this past Monday when my sister in law Alicia was picking Mckynlee up from my house, she mentioned that Grandma & Grandpa G. had lent my mom TONs of lights, and that they would be over that night to help us decorate!  I thought this was awesome, and when I told my kids they were SUPER EXCITED!!! 
 
We had origionally planned to do both my front and back porches, but it turns out that my front porch doesn't have an outlet.  This made me a little sad because this is the porch that all my neighbors will see.  But oh well. 
 
Clint did a great job on the back porch!  We didn't get to put up as many lights as we had hoped because we didn't have any extension cords, but it looks great, and the kids love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment