Have I ever mentioned that Christmas is my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR?! Well it is just in case you didn't know. I love everything about it from the story of Baby Jesus, to Santa Clause! And from decorations to all of the yummy treats! And EVERYTHING in between!
So, in the spirit of Christmas I thought that this year it would be kinda fun to post about some of the things that make Christmas so awesome! I'm not going to say how often I will do these kind of posts because I honestly don't know. It might be every day, or every couple of weeks. So you'll just have to keep checking back. :)
Tonight to help kick off the Christmas season I am going to post about the Temple Lights!
I have gone to the Temple lights every single year for as long as I can remember When I was in high school I also got to preform at them for 3 years in a row! When Aaron was alive, it was a tradition to also take the kids to see all that there is to see in the Visitor's Center!
In all of my time spent at the Temple lights though, the only Display that I have EVER been to is at the Mesa Temple. So in thinking about what exactly it was that I wanted to do with this post I thought to myself :You know, there are TONS of temples, I wonder what their Christmas lights look like!"
So I searched.....
and I searched.....
AND I SEARCHED!!!
It was a lot harder to find pictures of Temple lights than it should be! And even HARDER to find pictures that aren't copywrited! (sigh)
I did manage to find a few though, and they are BEAUTIFUL!
I would like to be able to some day travel around the country and see some of the different Temple Lights displays! I think that would be so fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment