Friday, November 30, 2012

Hi!

Hello!  And welcome to yet another blog!   

I'm pretty sure that most of you reading this already know me, or atleast have been following my blog for a while.  But I have noticed a lot of new cities, and even new countries showing up on my traffic feed lately, so I thought that I would take a few minutes to introdice you to our family. 

My name is Courtney, and I am the widowed mother of 2 beautiful children!  My son Kyle is in first grade, and my daughter Mackenzie will start Kindergarten this next school year. 

Our little family has faced many challenges during our short time so far together.  One of those challenges came when I became a widow at the age of 29!  But you know what?  Life is too short to let the hard times get you down!  This past year has been a time of self discovery, and growth for our family, and we are having SO MUCH FUN!!! 

This blog is mostly just about our daily adventures, but sometimes there are some other fun things thrown in there too.  :)  And if anyone who is new to this blog is interested in reading my previous blogs, there will eventually be links to them on the sidebar. 

I hope you enjoy my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment