Tuesday, April 28, 2015

IT'S FINALLY GROWING!

The last time that Mackenzie cut her own hair I decided that I had had enough and that I was going to teach her a lesson.

So I marched her down to the closest hair cutting place and told them to chop it all off.

I then told her that they had to cut her hair that way to fix it. I then made a deal with her that if she would stop cutting her hair I would let her grow her hair as long as she wants. With in reason of corse. But if she cut it then I would have to cut it short again. 

She has been good about not cutting her hair ever since! 

This picture was taken the very first time that her hair was long enough to be pulled up again. She was so excited that she asked me to pull her hair up for bed. So I did and she went right to sleep!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment