Saturday, September 27, 2014

My dentist the miracle worker!

When I was 19 years old, I decided that it would be fun to use whitening strips. What I didn't know, was that they would change my teeth for ever.  Not in a good way.

Growing up, I always had very strong and healthy teeth. My only problem with them, was that they were a little too yellow for my liking.  

But unfortunately after the whitening strips things weren't the same with my teeth anymore.  

Now days, every single time I go to the dentist I can guarantee that I will have an unheard of amount of cavities. And all of them are where they can be seen.right where the whitening strips used to sit on my teeth.   If you notice, there are parts of my teeth that are way lighter than the rest of my teeth. This is where the enamel has been stripped from my teeth and they are now weak spots that will probably be cavities someday.

Up until yesterday, there were three teeth in the front that had cavities so big that I was embarrassed to even open my mouth.they were so big, that I wasn't sure how obvious it would look that I had dental fillings there,but my dentist did an absolutely amazing job!  Can you tell which three teeth he fixed?  
I would recommend my dentist to anyone!  He is very affordable, and he does great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment