Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kyle On Wheels!

Last night for cub scouts, Kyle got to go to a local skating rink. It was his very first time ever on roller skates, and I'm told he fell.... A LOT. 

He must have gotten a lot if attention when he fell because when he got home he informed me that he had a concussion, and a fractured back. 

"Fractured" :)

That's a word that he has never ever said before. I didn't even know he knew it!  

Does this look like a picture of a boy who's hurt to you?  :)
When it was time for homework later that night, the "concussion" really flared up!  The second I said the word homework, his vision was instantly blurry, and he needed to "have someone check it out". Yet somehow he managed to do his homework perfectly anyway. :)

Then when it was time for bed, he had to make sure that I remembered that his back hurt. He made a big show of struggling to pick up a toy off of the floor to take to his room. I wish that I had thought to videotape it because it was hilarious!  

He acted this way the entire night, except for a few short seconds in the middle when he was magically himself again.....

When he told me about the pizza and sprite he had for dinner. :);

My boy cracks me up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment