Friday, July 18, 2014

Our Short Little Summer Vacation Day #1

This morning Aaron's parents came to pick us up. We loaded our stuff into the car and started our trip to California. 

We made a few stops along the way, including the kids very first time eating at Sibway. They loved it!  The kids did really well in the car considering that they sat there for seven hours. 

On the way I took this picture to send to Kimber because these things literally terrify her!  :)
After getting settled in we relaxed in our hotel room for a while
Then it was dinner time, we went to IHOP and it was yummy!  
Kyle LOVES hanging out with Uncle Ryan!  They ate lunch and dinner together today. It makes me happy that he gets some guy time since he lives in a house full of girls. 
Now we're back on the hotel, and I am writing this in the dark waiting for my kiddos to fall asleep so I can take my shower because we have an early day tomorrow. 

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment