Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Our Little Summer Vacation Day #3

On Sunday morning we woke up and grandpa took the kids down to breakfast while I finished getting ready. I joined them a few minutes later. Then it was back upstairs to finish packing. 
Then we relaxed and just enjoyed the nice cool weather. 

Pretty soon it was time to say goodbye to room 218. 
Then we rode in the car for about an hour to get to our family reunion at a really cool park. 
I followed this thing around hoping it would spread its feathers, but it didn't happen. 
Here is Kenzie playing with her cousin Javkson. 
And here are Kenzie and Hannah  meeting a dog. 
Kyle LOVED playing soccer with some cousins about his age. 

Then we rode the train!

Here's Ammon
Kenzie & Hannah
And Kyke!
The park had so many cool things to see!  Kyle took the first picture. :)





After the train the kids played in a bounce house for a few minutes before we ate lunch. 

After lunch we had to leave even though the reunion wasn't over because we had a six hour rude home. I was sad to have to leave but I'm so glad that we finally got to meet so many distant cousins!  They are all so nice!  

I really hope that I get the chance to get to know them better sometime in the future!  

The kids did pretty good on the car ride home. And once we got here it was nice to be home even though we miss California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment