Thursday, June 26, 2014

M A C K E N Z I E

Mackenzie really is one of a kind little girl. At some point I will do my best to paint you an accurate picture of my little miss, but for now I am just going to share a couple of things that she did recently. These things literally happened within 30 seconds of each other. 

I had some games on my iPod for the kids to play. What I didn't realize was that  my contacts and text messages on my iPhone were synced with the iPod. Kenzie was quietly playing the iPod when I suddenly got a text from Aaron's sister letting me know that my kids were playing with my phone. Kenzie had sent her this text intended for my brother. 
After texting back and forth a couple times I looked down, and next to me on my brand new leather couch I saw this. 
I was SO MAD!  

Mackenzie can deffinately be a handful sometimes, but she is mine, and I love everything about her!  She keeps me on my toes, one thing is for sure, MY LIFE IS NEVER BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment