Monday, June 2, 2014

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday. & Fathers Day

On Memorial Day we celebrated Aaron's birthday and Fathers Day.   We visited Aaron's Grave, gave him some patriotic flowers. We also wrote him notes to him that we sen to Heaven. Watch it here. 


T is always fun to visit this cenetary on Memorial Day... It looks really cool!  
And there are lots if fun patriotic things going on. 







After that we headed over to a nearby hospital where I got to meet my newest little nephew Soencer in the NICU. 

He is doing much better now than when I took this picture!  :)

Then we headed to Old Country Buffett for lunch. This is a place that Aaron used to like to take our family out to eat. 

I'm really glad that once in a while we get to take a little while unto remember  Aaron  and the fun times we had together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment