Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mothers Day

Truth be told, I didn't exactly have the greatest Mother's Day this year. But it did have some very good parts, so I am going to focus on those. 

My kids were so excited to give me their presents!  So they woke me up at 6 with their arms full of presents!  :). I got a new outfit, and a cute little cart so I can push my groceries instead of Cary them. I am so excited to use it!  

I also got these amazing little presents made for me by my babies. It's these kinds of things that really is one if my favorite parts of being a mom!  

Kyle made me this fish. And he painted it purple because he knows it's my favorite color. 
He also made me this card. 
This is my favorite part of this card because it is a poem all about Kyle's tiny hands, accomoanied by Kykes ginormous handprints. :)

Mackenzie jade me this cute little necklace which I wore to church. It was very easy to pick out all the Kindergarten mommies that day. :)
She also made me this card. 
My favorite part of this one is where she says that I weigh 56 pounds!  :)

I also got to have breakfast in bed. I had thrown a breakfast casserole in the crockpot the night before, and Kyle decided  that he wanted to serve it to me umn bed, so that's exactly what he did. 

I also got the most delicious chocolate cake pop from church, and a bag of gummy candy from my mom.   Ind I made one if my most favorite dinners that night. 
I hope all the moms in my life had an amazing Mother's Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment