Saturday, May 24, 2014

Field Trip To The Temple

Since Scouts is a really long walk from my house, Kenzie and I just find a shady spot at the park down the street from where we drop Kyle off. 

Well apparently there has to be two adults at scouts for safety reasons. The lady who was helping out now has to help out in the bear den, and Kenzie and I have been noticed sitting there at the park. So now I am the unofficial second helper in Kyle's wolf den. 

I can't complain, it gets me out of the heat at the hottest part of the day, and the other lady has a four year old boy that Kenzie plays with. 

This last Monday we went on a field trip to the Temple. We got to learn about the temple, and then we took some pictures. 

Please ignore the fact that I  forgot to pack Kykes scout shirt that day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment