Monday, April 14, 2014

A Big Day For Our Family!

March 28th was a really big day for the little people in my family!  There was an assembly that day, and both kids got to be part of it!

At the beginning of the assembly Mackenzie's cheer club had their very first, and only performance!  Mackenzie did great, and she was SO EXCITED to be on he stage!
Kyle knew that I would be there to watch Mackenzie, bu he had no idea that I was there to see him too!  He was shocked, and So EXCITED when they called his name because he made Math Blasters!

I am so proud of my kids!  They, work so hard, and they are both having an amazing school year!  
here is a video of the highlights of that day if you would like to watch it!  Thank you Diana for taking this video for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment