The food wasn't really worth talking about, and the service was awfull. And it was at breakfast that we met Ellie's stalker for the 1st time.
I was holding Ellie while Kimber waited to pay, when I noticed a lady staring at me. Next thing I knew she was walking towards me, she told me how cute She was, and that she just wanted to "grab her". So I held Ellie a little tighter, but didn't think much of it because I figured we would never see her again.
After our less than wonderful breakfast, we headed outside to wait for the bus.
Then we headed to California Adventure!
We saw Goofy
We rode the Radiator Springs ride.
And I took the little kids on a few rides while the others ride Tower Of Terror.
We met Pluto
After riding Pirates If The Carabean, we walked outside and saw this pirate ship.
At the end of the night we got delicious frozen apple juice and headed back to our hotel.
I had accidentky locked us out if iur room by going our the adjoining room. Long story short: I cried like a baby while the maintainance man broke me into my room.
Then we headed to California Adventure!
We saw Goofy
We rode the Radiator Springs ride.
And I took the little kids on a few rides while the others ride Tower Of Terror.
Over the course of 3 days I rode this carousel four separate times.
We met Minnie Mouse
We met Pluto
And we saw the light that never goes out in Walt Disney's apartment.
After riding Pirates If The Carabean, we walked outside and saw this pirate ship.
At the end of the night we got delicious frozen apple juice and headed back to our hotel.
I had accidentky locked us out if iur room by going our the adjoining room. Long story short: I cried like a baby while the maintainance man broke me into my room.
The second Jenzie's head hit the pillow she was asleep! I didn't have the heart to wake her up to put on pajamas, so she sleped in her clothes.
It was a long day but a happy day!

































No comments:
Post a Comment