Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day 2014!

On Valentines day, my kids excitedly woke me up with presents!  



Then I gave them their presents before dropping them off at school!  

When I picked them up afterwards, they were both excited to tell me all about their class Valentines parties!  

Mackenzie got to eat a cookie, and drink a Capri sun and then she got to open her valentines !  
At Kyle's party he played Valentine bingo, made crafts, ate ice cream, and opened his valentine cards!  
After school we headed to Kimber's to babysit.  Kimber ended up getting off late, and didn't get home until 7. 

It was during this time while I had the door open because the kids were playing outside that I learned that I am most deffinately allergic to something outside. It's just wierd because I have never had allergies before. 

Once Kimber was home, we headed to grandma & grandpa G's house where the kids exchanged more valentines. 

We then headed to Walmart where Kimber graciously bought us dinner, and I sat and ate with the 5 kids while Kimber snuck off and bought Slade's birthday presents. 

We then went home where I put the kids right to bad  because it was late. Then I watched Pitch Perfect before going to sleep. 

It was a great day, although the second half of it was stressful!  I'm glad that I have the two sweetest little valentines in the world whe did everything in their power to make sure their mommy had a happy valentines day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment