Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The 1st Day Of The Year!

I'm going to try really hard to be a better blogger this year.  I am going to do my best to post about things as they happen, rather than have to catch up on 3 months of posts all at once.  :)

Today was a good day.  I woke up just before 10 am and my kids were still sleeping!  It was a rare treat, and it was amazing!  

We ate Poptarts for lunch, and then we just had fun hanging out for a while.  

After a while Kimber picked us up and we went to the store where I bought some toilet paper.  We were kind of in desperate need of the stuff lol.  

Then we went back to Kimber's house where I babysat so that they could go on their first date in a long time.  I am the first person she has ever left Cash with, and I kinda feel honored.  :)

We played...

....we ate pizza....and we slept.  

When Kimber and David got back we hung out for a little while before heading home to read Scriptures, say our prayers, and read a fun story before bed.  

Now my babies are sleeping, and I'm just  relaxing before going to bed too, which I should probably do soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment