Monday, January 13, 2014

Marcondo The Gingerbread Life Guard

This weekend was not very fun for me.  It was spent cleaning up wave after wave of disgusting bodily fluids that continually poured out of both ends of my poor sick daughter.  I then got to wash the mountain of resulting laundry.  I'm really thankful that I have hard floors that are easy to clean!  

Kenzie wasn't better until Sunday night, at which time I made the last minute decision to go to Cash's blessing after all.  By the time we got home it was bed time.  

So when I woke up this morning suddenly remembering that Kyle had an art project due in exactly one hour, I was slightly panicked.  

We had to dress a paper gingerbread boy so that Kyle could write a story  about him at school today. 

I currently have no scrap book
Paper, or artistic talent,  so I called my sister who was sweet enough to help Meuse.  This was the result:


He came together in less than ten minutes lol.  Kyle is quite proud of him !  He named him Marcondo the gingerbread life guard.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment