Sunday, December 15, 2013

There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Grape Juice

Do you want to hear a funny story?

I hope you said yes because you're gona hear....well read it anyway!  :)

The other day I gave Mackenzie some grape juice with her breakfast.  She was all dressed and ready for school, so as I handed it to her I used my best "mommy voice" to say "DON'T SPILL" before releasing the little Minnie mouse cup to her! 

I should have known better than to think that would prevent any spills though.  No sooner had I walked back around the counter to get Kyle's juice, than I heard what I KNEW was the bright purple staining li1uid pouring all over something!  I hurried back to the table, and sure enough, there stood my stunned little girl in front of a trail of grape juice that let all the way to her now upsidedown cup that was now several feet away from her. 
She apparently didn't have as good of a grip on her cup as I had thought, and it just slipped right out of her little hands!  :)
 
Luckily none of it got on her clean school outfit, and the floor was easy enough to clean up. 
 
I still giggle, when I think about this little incident at our house.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment