We eventually talked her into coming to my room where we read a Christmas story!
Then they waited in my room while I went to see if Santa had come!
I let them play for a few minutes because there's nothing better than experiencing the magic if Christmas through the eyes of your kids!
Then we opened presents! That was tons of fun too!
I let them play while I threw together a breakfast casserole, then we quickly ate breakfast before getting dressed for the day
I let them play for a few minutes because there's nothing better than experiencing the magic if Christmas through the eyes of your kids!
Then we opened presents! That was tons of fun too!
I let them play while I threw together a breakfast casserole, then we quickly ate breakfast before getting dressed for the day
Soon it was time to head over to open presents with my mom & grandma & grandpa.
After presents, the rest of the family arrived for lunch. We took some pictures which I will show in a later post, and soon my brother in law Ryan arrived to take us back to his house for Christmas dinner.
After presents, the rest of the family arrived for lunch. We took some pictures which I will show in a later post, and soon my brother in law Ryan arrived to take us back to his house for Christmas dinner.
While there, we opened more presents, played with cousins, Kyle helped grandma in the kitchen, and he happily lucked the beaters when he was done!
Before long it was tuime to head home with Aunt Kathi who only lives a few mikes from us. So she was sweet enough to drop us off.
We had a very busy and super fun Christmas! We hope yours was great too !





No comments:
Post a Comment