Friday, November 22, 2013

Purr Great Pumpkin That Didn't Turn Out So Great

On the day before Halloween we were invited to carve pumpkins with my brothers.  So we waited all afternoon for the call to come over, so I finally gave up and started cooking dinner.  Because it was a school night.  That's when I got the call that I would be picked up at seven.  I politely declined the invite, but I was in a rather irritable mood that day, so here's what was going through my mind.  

SEVEN OCLOCK ON A SCHOOL NIGHT TO START CARVING PUMPKINS?????AND ITS GONA BE DARK!!!!!  WHAT KIND OF IDIOT CARVES THEIR PUMPKIN IN THE DARK???????  HOW THE HECK AM I SUPOSED TO SEE ?????  DIDNT THEY LEARN ANYTHING LAST YEAR????  I GUESS THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET THE BOYS DO THE PLANNING!!!!

Go ahead laugh, it's ok, I was in a really bad mood, and the situation made it just that much worse.  :)

I had promised the kids a jacolantern though so after dinner I pasted a smile on  my face, and processed to make what is probably the imugliest jacolantern that has ever existed!  The kids had a blast though and that's all I really cared about!  



No comments:

Post a Comment