Friday, November 29, 2013

Kyle's Baptism Day!

On Saturday November 23rd 2013 Kyle was Baptized, and Confirmed a member of The Church Of JESUS CHRIST Of Laterday Saints!  It was a very special day for Kyle, and I am so proud of him for making the decision to be baptized

 This is an experience that is typically shared between father and, and I will be forever grateful to the men in my family who stepped up, and helped make this such a special day!  

Kyle was baptized by his Uncle Ryan, and confirmed by his Great Uncle Joey.  And there were so many others who were willing to help!  

I also want to say thank you to everyone who came to support Kyle!  There were so many people that we filled the Relief Society room!  Kyle has mentioned how special and loved that made him feel!  

There was just one thing that I wish I could have changed that day.  At one point they were introducing each of the eight kids being baptized that day.  As their name was called they got to go up  on the  stage so everyone could see them all dressed in white.  One by one each kid stood there so reverently, then it was Kyle's turn...HE GOT UP THERE AND DANCED THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!  I immediately put on my most stern mommy face, and started vigorously shaking my head NO!  But it did absolutely no good though because I was stuck on the back row, and there was absolutely nothing that I could do to stop him!  

We had a very LONG talk later that day about how we act  in a church, and I am proud to announce that the next day in  Sacrament meeting when he went up  to accept his baptism certificate, he was as reverent as could be!

Anyway, here are some pictures taken on that day.  All. But the first one were taken by my sister in law Alicia.

Here are Kyle and Uncke Ryan all dressed in white!
 Kyle with the confirmation circle!
Me and my boy!
Kyle and Uncle Ryan!
My little family!
Kyle and Uncle Joey!
My handsome boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment