Well anyway...her sweet little baby #3 was born on October 29th by C section! She had a boy, and named him Cash, and he is adorable!
David sent this picture right before the surgery. He sent another one too, but I am not allowed to post it because Kimber says she's not pretty enough in it.
My mommy sent me this pucture right after the birth! He looks chunky here, but he's really not.
After school we got to go meet our newest little family member!
And I was pretty amazed by Kimber! Normally after giving birth, Kimber is pretty much half dead for about a day.... But this time she was awake, and happy, and I'm told she woukdnt shut up all day! :)
We are so excited to have a new little cousin to play with!
After school we got to go meet our newest little family member!
And I was pretty amazed by Kimber! Normally after giving birth, Kimber is pretty much half dead for about a day.... But this time she was awake, and happy, and I'm told she woukdnt shut up all day! :)
We are so excited to have a new little cousin to play with!







No comments:
Post a Comment