First we went to Mackenzie's class where she showed me her desk, her cubby, her art hanging on the wall, and her playground! She was also excited to show me her playground! :)
Next we went to Kyle's class where he showed me his cubby, his desk that he had cleaned just for me, and all of his art work! One of the things that I LOVE about my kids school is that EVERYTHING is based in the arts! There are lots of art projects to do, and lots of songs to sing! And I really feel like they learn more because everything is linked to something fun! Kyle was also excited to show me his playground!
Both kids had fun showing me their computers in the computer lab, the library, the gym, and the room where they sometimes get to play for recess. :)
It really was a fun night, and both kids were very proud to show me around! It didn't matter that I went to that school myself when I was younger. It was totally different seeing it through their eyes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment