Saturday, September 14, 2013

Picture Day!

The Thursday before last was my vary favorite day of the whole school year.....It was PICTURE DAY!!!!!  :)

This was my very first time having a girl to get ready for school pictures.  I'm not quite used to the "gettingreadyness"of it all!  :)With Kyle all I have to do is make sure he's in a nice shirt, make sure he brushes his teeth, and he's ready!  But with a girl it's a whole new experience entirely! 

Not only did we have to find what she decided was "the perfect outfit", but we also had to find something for her hair that matches, and then there's the little task of actually DOING HER HAIR!  With her that is no small task!  She literally has more hair than most adults, AND it has a mind of it's own! 

But luckily I have an awesome little sister who helped me with that part!  :)

In the pictures above you will see Kyle just chillin' on the couch while Kenzie got to stand very still while Kimber did her hair.  You will also see a picture of my kids with Slade....he was very instant that he be part of picture day too!  :)

We got to school just in time, and I haven't gotten the pictures back yet, but I can't wait to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment