Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sometimes I Feel Like An Idiot!

A couple weeks ago, I went grocery shopping with my little brother.  It was super hot out, so I just got a few things for some quick easy meals, and headed home,  

I was hot and exhausted, so I out everything away as fast as I could, Nd sat down to relax a little before bed.  

The next morning I walked in to find this on the counter:
I was do MAD!  I had been planning to make eggs for breakfast that morning for breakfast.  

I'd like to day I learned my lesson, but the next time I bought eggs I forgot them in my sisters cad.  But luckily she found them when she was unloading her own groceries, and saved them  from certain doom!  

My mom has often joked that I am her dark headed blonde.... Maybe she's right!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment